The Ultrasonic Revival MMM Ultrasonic massager features:
- High Power (up to 500 W), including Multi‐frequency, wideband MMM modulation.
- Low Frequency: 20 kHz and 40 kHz; ‐Selection of two frequency ranges: one for neural and brain stimulation and the other for local pain relief. Active, brain related feedback can be used as a closed loop frequency modulation in order to stimulate targeted neural states.
- In addition to ultrasonic vibrations, this instrument has strong magnetic field which is in relative motion regarding ultrasonic vibrations (combining Ultrasonic and Foucault micro‐current effects).
- Instrument has internal forced cooling for continuous operation.
- Fast Pain Relief: rheumatic and sports related injuries (effects felt in most of cases one day after the first treatment; see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBLsMdftTCA )
- Deep massage, weight reduction, skin reparation, softening and smoothing
- Liquid medicaments capillary penetration through the skin
- Botox without syringe (diffusional penetration from the skin surface)
- Stimulation of neural cells to reproduce and to activate weak sensorial and neural connections
- Brain fitness, relaxation and stimulation, and neuron reparations
- Stem cells activation, tissue regenerations, and accelerated bone healing
- Deactivating hardening and calcification in blood vessels
- Applicable to racing horses muscular relaxation, tissue reparation and pain relief
- Active against certain cancerous cells
For further information please download this collection of articles (28MB).
For more documents and videos please see the Massager section of our downloads site.
New paper (free download!):
Innovative aspects of particle-wave duality, gravitation and electromagnetic
Revision of particle-wave dualism – a discussion document – download as PDF
More information, Preview and discussions on this paper.